Tiny Comments. A premium plugin to add comments and collaborate for content editing.Contribute to this page
TinyMCE editor now has a highly desirable functionality, Comments.
The Comments plugin provides the user an ability to start or join a conversation by adding comments to the content within the TinyMCE editor.
Users can now add comments to their text from within their TinyMCE editor for collaboration, review, and providing feedback.
Currently, there are two versions of Comments compatible with TinyMCE v4:
Comments offers the following primary functionality:
- A user interface to collaborate on content by creating and replying to comments.
- A way to control the delete operation on a comment or a comment thread if you want to remove it from your content.
The Tiny Comments plugin allows the user to perform the following functions:
- Create a comment
- Reply to a comment
- Delete a comment/comment thread
- Lookup a comment
- Store a comment (Comments 1.0)
- Edit a comment (Comments 2.0)
Still not sure? Check out the demos below.
Note: For more information on installing and configuring Tiny Comments, please visit the documentation.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.