This class contains a few utility methods for ranges.
|compareRanges()||Compares two ranges and checks if they are equal.||tinymce.dom.RangeUtils|
|getCaretRangeFromPoint()||Gets the caret range for the given x/y location.||tinymce.dom.RangeUtils|
Compares two ranges and checks if they are equal.
- rng1 (DOMRange) - First range to compare.
- rng2 (DOMRange) - First range to compare.
- Boolean - true/false if the ranges are equal.
getCaretRangeFromPoint(clientX:Number, clientY:Number, doc:Document):Range
Gets the caret range for the given x/y location.
- clientX (Number) - X coordinate for range
- clientY (Number) - Y coordinate for range
- doc (Document) - Document that x/y are relative to
- Range - caret range
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License.