Commenting & collaboration
The Comments plugin provides the ability to add comments to the content and collaborate with other users for content editing.Contribute to this page
The Comments plugin provides an ability to start or join a conversation by adding comments to the content within the TinyMCE editor.
Users can now add comments to their text from within their TinyMCE editor for collaboration, review, and providing feedback.
The Comments plugin offers the following primary functionality:
- A user interface to collaborate on content by creating and replying to comments.
- A way to control the delete operation on a comment/comment thread if you want to remove it from your content.
The Comments plugin allows the user to perform the following functions:
- Create a comment
- Reply to a comment
- Delete a comment/comment thread
- Lookup a comment
- Edit a comment
Try the Comments plugin and the Tiny Cloud with a free Tiny Account. New accounts receive a 30-day trial of the Tiny premium plugins, skins, and icon packs; with no credit card information or commitment required.
The Comments plugin is included in Tiny Custom Plans.
For information on:
- Tiny Cloud plans, see: Tiny Pricing Plans.
- Configuring the Comments plugin, see: The Comments plugin documentation.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.