Change the case of text.Contribute to this page
The Case Change plugin is a time saving and handy extension that allows changing the case of text in block selection to uppercase, lowercase, or title case.
Currently, there are three types of formats available:
The lowercase option changes all the selected characters to lowercase.
The UPPERCASE option changes all the selected characters to uppercase.
The Title Case option changes anything other than articles, coordinating conjunctions, or short prepositions to capital letters. The default rule set for Title Case is based on Wikipedia Title Case.
The Title Case can be used for the following editor elements:
- Menu options and pushbuttons
- Field, checkbox, and radio button labels
- Frame, screen, and dialog box titles
- Tab descriptions
- All hierarchy nodes and folder names (IMG, roles, etc)
- Possible entries, options in drop-down lists
- Column and row headers
- Titles of reports and lists
- All technical short descriptions (names of programs, function groups, transactions, CUA statuses, and so on)
Try the Case Change plugin and the Tiny Cloud with a free Tiny Account. New accounts receive a 14-day trial of the Tiny premium plugins, skins, and icon packs; with no credit card information or commitment required.
The Case Change plugin is included in the following Tiny Cloud plans:
A 14-day free trial is also available for the Tiny Cloud Essential Plan and the Tiny Cloud Professional Plan.
For information on:
- Tiny Cloud plans, see: Tiny Pricing Plans.
- Configuring the Case Change plugin, see: The Case Change plugin documentation.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.