Change the case of text.Contribute to this page
The Case Change plugin is a time saving and handy extension that allows changing the case of text in block selection to uppercase, lowercase, or title case.
Currently, there are three types of formats available:
The lowercase option changes all the selected characters to lowercase.
The UPPERCASE option changes all the selected characters to uppercase.
The Title Case option changes anything other than articles, coordinating conjunctions, or short prepositions to capital letters. The default rule set for Title Case is based on Wikipedia Title Case.
The Title Case can be used for the following editor elements:
- Menu options and pushbuttons
- Field, checkbox, and radio button labels
- Frame, screen, and dialog box titles
- Tab descriptions
- All hierarchy nodes and folder names (IMG, roles, etc)
- Possible entries, options in drop-down lists
- Column and row headers
- Titles of reports and lists
- All technical short descriptions (names of programs, function groups, transactions, CUA statuses, and so on)
To try out Case Change and Tiny Cloud-delivered editor, the first step is to create a free Tiny Account.
Tiny Accounts receive a free 30-day trial of all Tiny premium plugins, with no credit card information or commitment required.
For more information on Case Change refer to the full documentation.
There is also a demo provided to explore the Case Change capabilities here.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.