NOTE: TinyMCE 5 reached End of Support in April 2023. No more bug fixes, security updates, or new features will be introduced to TinyMCE 5. We recommend you upgrade to TinyMCE 6 or consider TinyMCE 5 Long Term Support (LTS) if you need more time.
Add checklists to your content.Contribute to this page
A checklist is a proven method to improve productivity and quality of a business and are generally a great way of getting things done. The Checklist plugin helps the user keep track of all required actions by creating a simple, clean, and easy to use TODO list.
Common use cases for using a checklist:
- Private & Work - Checklist can help in keeping work and private tasks separate for more efficiency.
- Tracking Bills - Checklists can be created to avoid forgetting payment cycles to pay a bill on time.
- Shopping list - Checklist can help create a grocery list in the browser that can be shared with the other family members to collaborate or act as a reminder while shopping.
- Entertainment tracker - Checklist can help create a list of movies & TV series to keep a tab on the movies to watch or set weekly reminders at the right time to avoid missing a show.
Industry applications - There are a lot of professional applications of using a Checklist, such as:
- Used in quality assurance of software engineering to check process compliance, code standardization, and error prevention.
- Pre-flight checklists to aid in aviation safety to ensure that critical items are not overlooked.
- Used by some investors as a critical part of their investment process.
- Checklists are useful for school camps to create emergency survival kits.
- In professional diving checklists can be used for preparation of equipment for a diving session.
Try the Checklist plugin and the Tiny Cloud with a free Tiny Account. New accounts receive a 14-day trial of the Tiny premium plugins, skins, and icon packs; with no credit card information or commitment required.
The Checklist plugin is included in the following Tiny Cloud plans:
A 14-day free trial is also available for the Tiny Cloud Essential Plan and the Tiny Cloud Professional Plan.
For information on:
- Tiny Cloud plans, see: Tiny Pricing Plans.
- Configuring the Checklist plugin, see: The Checklist plugin documentation.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.