Advanced Tables plugin
Add sorting functionality to tables.Contribute to this page
Note: This feature is only available for TinyMCE 5.1 and later.
Advanced Tables adds sorting functionality to tables in TinyMCE. Tables can be sorted by row or column values using:
- The Sort options in the Table menu.
- The Sort options in the table contextual menu.
- The Sort options in the Table toolbar menu button.
|Sort rows based on the selected column||Advanced Sort Dialog|
The plugin is capable of sorting:
- Numerical data
- Text data
Note: Currently, the sort function will treat cells with Alphanumeric data as Text data. This includes currency symbols which are text characters.
Try the Advanced Tables plugin and the Tiny Cloud with a free Tiny Account. New accounts receive a 30-day trial of the Tiny premium plugins, skins, and icon packs; with no credit card information or commitment required.
The Advanced Tables plugin is included in the following Tiny Cloud plans:
A 14-day free trial is also available for the Tiny Cloud Essential Plan and the Tiny Cloud Professional Plan.
For information on:
- Tiny Cloud plans, see: Tiny Pricing Plans.
- Configuring the Advanced Tables plugin, see: The Advanced Tables plugin documentation.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.