Tiny Drive Changelog
The history of Tiny Drive releases.Contribute to this page
- Fixed an issue where the
skinsetting wasn’t working in standalone-mode.
- Added new pdf preview functionality.
- Added new base url option to the asset manager.
- Added new
skinsetting to plugin- and standalone-mode.
- Added new dark UI skin.
- Fixed an issue where images with exif orientation would get incorrectly oriented.
- Fixed an issue where specifying ‘audio’ for the
filetypesetting would not list the files in grid view.
- Fixed an issue with tab key throwing a max call stack exceeded error.
- Added new standalone api functions pick, browse, start and upload.
- Added new plugin api with functions pick, browse and upload.
- Added new target setting to allow rendering inside a specific target element.
- Added new video preview functionality.
- Added fallback icons for video, zip and audio formats.
- Added client side validation of min characters for search field.
- Fixed bug where IE 11 would render the toolbar icons at incorrect positions.
- Added new dropbox/google drive icons.
- Fixed an issue where file selection wouldn’t be cleared when navigating to a new directory.
- Fixed various focus issues where focus would be lost or moved incorrectly.
- Fixed various async issues with the ui not being updated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where it would scroll the file list to top if new files where added while scrolling.
- Added new google drive and dropbox file pickers.
- Improved file type listing support when picking files in tinymce.
- Improved alert messages when deleting folders.
- Improved handling of invalid file types in local file pickers and drag drop.
- Fixed an issue where concurrent async list operations could result in duplicate files.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to upload some file extension mp4, m4v, keynote, csv.
- Added setting to allow user specific root through JWT payload.
- Fixed issue where backdrop wasm’t displayed for preview menu.
- Initial release.
Thanks for the feedback!
Can't find what you're looking for? Let us know.