Tiny Sheets turns every table into a spreadsheet.
Press = or F2 in a table cell to enter a formula.
This demo is best viewed on Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Press F2 or = to enter Formula Editing Mode, then enter your formula.
- Clicking on cells while the formula bar is active adds the cell's address to the equation
- Pressing Esc or clicking outside the active table will abort.
- Hitting enter will evaluate the formula and replace the cell with a new value.
- Clicking the header will select the entire range (row or column) and insert a cell range, it will overwrite existing equations
- Manually selecting a range will populate the formula bar with a cell range, it will overwrite existing equations
- Cells that have a formula are marked with an orange square in the bottom right corner.
Tiny Sheets supports the basic arithmetic operators, as well as a large set of functions including:
Let us know what you think